Quinn Propertes Group – Radnor, PA
CEO, 01/2007 to Current
- In 2007 Quinn Properties Group acquired and managed Park Crest Village a 385 unit multifamily property in Glassboro, New Jersey near Rowan University.
- This underperforming asset underwent a $3.5mm repositioning, raising occupancy from 80% to 94% and increasing NOI $1.0mm.
- QPG exited its position in Park Crest in 2013.
O’Neill Properties – King Of Prussia, PA
Vice President, 01/2004 to 01/2006
- Management of multifamily, commercial, office and industrial properties, with reports of over 100 employees.
- Construction management, operational management and lease up of two new Class A apartment communities,
- Riverview Landing, 375 units, and Riverwalk at Millennium, 350 units in suburban Philadelphia.
- Due to detailed attention in the construction process and surpassing the NOI goals during lease up, these two properties set a new bench mark in per unit sale price in the Philadelphia market.
- Asset management of the Carnegie Abbey private golf resort in Newport, Rhode Island.
- Broker of Record for the Real Estate Sales division, staffing the leasing and sales offices.
Vice President, 08/1997 to 01/2004
Home Properties – Rochester, NY
- Merged with Home Properties (nyse hme), in an upreit sale of a 1750 unit multi family portfolio.
- Full charge responsibility of the Greater Philadelphia and Boston regions for the company’s growth, acquisition/divestiture, operations, asset management, development and construction.
Reported to the chairman of the board.
- Grew portfolio to 10,000 units and implemented $10,000,000 to $20,000,000 per year in strategic capital improvements.
- Revenue was in excess of $120,000,000 per year.
Team members included an extensive group of approximately 200.
- Consulted to other regions, and received approvals for two new construction apartment communities, Millstream, 160 units in Turnersville, NJ and Trexler Park, 216 units in Allentown, Pa.
- 1997 and prior Mill Creek Realty Group.
- Acquired and managed a 1750 unit multi family portfolio, and various industrial/flex properties, shopping centers, and office buildings for our own account.
Bachelor of Arts: Business, Accounting, 1978
Drexel University – Philadelphia, PA
Pennsylvania Real Estate Brokers License President of the Apartment Association of Greater Philadelphia 2004 (140,000 units).